Sunday, September 24, 2006

 

Sept. 24 Comments – to die for

Re: ‘we who think these heroics are not heroics at all, simply doing what we need to do for those who need us to do it - not out of obligation, but out of a sense of doing what is right for our minds so our tummies feel settled’ - I like you a lot that you wrote this.. Something you've not addressed, as far as I know, is ethics. I think, now, you've made a start. I applaud you, VJP, Dewinton
. . .
I don't know quite what to say...our evening immortalized. Not certain I can recall ever feeling so - understood, honored, validated. Your words have meant a great deal to me and will be placed in my archive of things held dear. You're a gem, CB, Calgary
. . .
LS welcome I arrived in Calgary from Montreal in May; first apt in Calgary, first office, new career it is very exciting it si absurd at times but cardinal the archiitect said that creativity is plunging into the unknown. I am right now sending this message on a blackberry at the C level cirque off the upper backlands pkg lot on Minnewanka loop a great 4 km trail. Hiking alone has become a passion and the quiet and nature extremely good companions. MARK pls feel at ease to give my email to LS us newbies need a support group. Tks Mark for being so genuine and honest it will help others find a voice, GR, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?