Saturday, September 23, 2006

 

Sept. 23 Comments – first date or second

I'll second that! Ch, Chimacum
. . .
Hi Mark. Today is the first day in weeks that I’ve read your musings – now settled into my new-to-me home, I can focus on my new job and new life. A year of ‘firsts’ to be sure… Looking forward to seconds. Hope you’re well. LS, Calgary
. . .
RE: worth the stretch - Sept. 21 musing - Mark, Sorry, My IP has been unavailable. Didn't mean to be cryptic but, rereading, I'm a little proud of my cryptivity. Haven't you ever noticed that the people who moan about how much they give are usually the most selfish? The ones who really do something are too busy to moan, also most often don't think about giving as a chore. The test of the giver is to look at the givee and see if it made any difference at all or if it was just for giving satisfaction. Real givers get hooked on knowing they make real difference, VJP, Dewinton

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?