Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 

Sept. 20 Comments re: two deep breaths

Mark you sound down, for a couple days now. I don't know you well, but you have generally been very positive and upbeat. Perhaps it's the caffeine, perhaps the grey skies, perhaps the coming of autumn/loss of a beautiful summer. Chin up. Life is still wonderful. Pleasing/helping others is not a bad thing, but in order to do so, we must please ourselves first to be effective. It may seem you don't have the time to take a break for yourself, but you must! Do one little thing to please mark. The earlier today, the better. Then set out to do your tasks. TA Calgary
. . .
You took the words right out of my mind….”the pleasing others and not looking out for No. 1 enough of the time”…. Our self talk and ethics are learned early. All my siblings have similar traits however much more selfish than myself. Oh well, I can change, can’t I?, SA, Calgary
. . .
Hi – should I be concerned about not receiving your musing? I hope everything is OK, I just wanted to let you know that I missed it. I sure could use you close by right now I have to teach a lesson on testicular self examination. I don’t know the postman well enough to ask him and you are likely the most open guy I know and would be a willing participant. Oh well I will be forced to wing it and present it to a group of giggly girls. Should be fun., DB, Red Deer
. . .
Ah, a bouquet of sharpened pencils……tis the season DDB, Calgary
. . .
HELLO MARK,I JUST STARTED READING YOUR MUSINGS , AND WHEN I NEED THOSE TWO DEEP BREATHS I GET A CUP OF COFFEE AND TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO READ. THANK YOU FOR THOSE "TWO DEEP BREATHS"., KS, Calgary




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?