Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

Sept. 17 Comments re: who took my tingle

Mark, Your musings often reflect my thoughts. I loved what you wrote about the first day of school. I had just watched the children walking to my local elementary school from my front window... such a wonderful sense of new beginnings. Great musing today... you made me laugh... Hope you find that "tingle"... and a date for next Saturday night!, DS, Spokane
. . .
Now that's an "up" picture! Cheers, GD, Calgary
. . .
HA! This made me laugh - My left arm tingoled all last fall - I finally went to a neurologist and he prescribed.... a new pillow. wow. but it worked and now I am tingle free... darn it!, CH, Chimacum
. . .
who took your tingle?...........it's simple mark...sunday came too soon after your high, saturday nights and sunday mornings are for sharing, rejoicing, yes, tingling with someone special..........that way u level the playing field ready for what the new week brings.......hope yours is a good one and glad that writing helped start to bring your tingle back .......that was sharing too....., CG, Calgary
. . .
RE: in memory of Eddie - Sept. 16 musing
I really found it funny at the time. Still do. Such a perfect eulogy for such a hound, so heartfelt. Appreciated, VJP, Dewinton

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?