Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

Sept. 13 Comments re: on days like this


You had a typo in your musing........ Fish has fins, but then in a way you were correct, I am also pisces....... LOL but Finn (as a nationality has 2 Ns). Sorry I just had to point this out. I am really bad in picking up mistakes like that, kind of a work related hazard..... I do enjoy reading your little musing column, MP, Calgary

It took me a week to get my Mom home from Kelowna but, now that the surgery is done she's on the mend. The healthcare in that city is frightening. One hospital for Kelowna and Westbank, (god forbid if it's life threatening and THEN you have to get across the bridge) Vernon and every other little town in between. Operating rooms (there are only 6) go 24/7. Brutal! We've got it good here, GD, Edmonton

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?