Saturday, September 30, 2006

 

Saturday Sept. 30, 2006 - Year 4, Day 193 - unaffected by events of the day

10C/51F, cloudless, light breeze, geese honk, the park trees shed leaves which fall like sand in an hourglass, leaving more & more clear view each day; a crab-apple buffet was stripped clean here last night by visiting deer; morning calm shattered by road machinery & trucks @ 6:30 AM; makes me wonder why they cannot do that during the week when everyone is up already; it's beautiful out - some indoor activities will just have to wait

sometimes I just wish I would be unaffected by events of the day vacation times help, but not completely; I have days like that, yesterday was not one of those; I have my moments when I wish I would be unaffected by the events of the day, the things that are said & done by people I know, by people worlds away, by people who run our country, by people who run nothing – just everything, for a day or two – put on ignore, shoved way beyond the back burner, but I can’t

I have days like that, yesterday was not one of those

so far it looks like fall, feels like fall & the sand in the hourglass waits for no one

leaving us a more clear view each day, unaffected by events of the day

Mark
340,300

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?