Saturday, September 16, 2006

 

Saturday Sept. 16, 2006 - Year 4, Day 179 - in memory of Eddie

2C/35F, overcast, chilly wind; everything is wet & the lagoon is bursting with water though not a winged critter in sight, Gusta romps all the same

beware of dogs named Eddie, you’ll never forget them

they are really great as long as you keep your pants on

some mornings, especially on weekends, I write a lot; some not - then I re-write, toss out, start over, start again & again & again - in part because I have the time, in part because I feel strongly about something but other times, like today

it is about a dog gone shame

VJP mourns the death of that beloved coon-hound dog named Eddie, lost to a debilitating tumour

beware of dogs named Eddie

I laugh (well, I do now but it was far from funny at the time) at the memory a few years ago when a certain coon dog caught me totally unaware, as he put his wet nose on my most private parts from behind when one would least expect it, where one would least expect it, while doing something immensely private with a shocking shriveling fearing for my life, for my gonads as a result

in the end, it all shrivels down to this:

keep your pants on unless the door is closed & beware of dogs named Eddie

Mark
340,636

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?