Monday, September 25, 2006

 

Monday Sept. 25, 2006 - Year 4, Day 188 - not very tall

6C/44F, clear, breezy; most trees left with scarcely a hint of green - now looking like splashes of paint set against the evergreens; Gusta, busy eating disgusting looking things, often acts like a walking garbage disposal

To GR: down boy . . I'll not be connecting you with the lovely LS because, if there is any cradle robbing to be done, I’m in line in front of you; if she asks, I'll connect you but, GR, she is only 29 - too young for both of us!

‘A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought. There is a visible labor and there is an invisible labor.’ – Victor Hugo

I love it when I have time for some of that invisible labour

I love any Monday when my pile of work is not very tall

Monday is here ever week, it always shows up on time – never late; Monday is that day between this week & last week when news is light & work could be too but my weekend procrastinating left me an intimidating mountain of work that awaits

it takes work to move these mountains

but wait

if I pull out the binder & folder - they can wait - it is really not very tall at all

I love Mondays

I love this Monday

Mark
340,420

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?