Thursday, August 31, 2006

 

August 31 Comments re: 2 rabbits in the dark

I loved what you wrote today about being in relationship. Now that it is out in the universe it will come for you. That is what we seek. The animus/anima completion of us ….. that easy place to be with another, full of stimulation, challenge, gentleness, heightened senses and where the ego is nonexistent. Did I mention vulnerability? , DB, Red Deer
. . .
You ask "why must we all figure it out, 1 at a time, by ourselves". I think that many people do not realize that sometimes there is an option. Our culture is so busy preparing us for the times when we must figure it out for ourselves. We have forgotten to teach that sometimes there are observable facts that could inform choices, that applying common sense is useful, and learning about how choices have worked out for those who aren't special cases can be enlightening. If people choose stress and like to be non-learners, that is their choice. Sure I think that it would be a good idea to teach that choices informed by fact, and made with open understanding that some things are not known, are better that uninformed choices. But will our culture be giving up psycho babble anytime soon? Psycho babble is such a good way of promoting something without being upfront. And way too entertaining. LHE, Calgary
. . .
Hey Mark..... Incredible the number of rabbits we see in Calgary these days..... Have you thought about Hassenfeffer....marinated Easter bunny meat...a European delicacy. Rabbit stew....awesome..... Cheers, TL, Calgary
. . .
Sometimes the difficult part of being open and honest with people, is that some simply don't know what to do with it. If you let them in and make yourself vunerable in the process, you take the risk that at some point in the future, they can use it against you. My response is this, if you do, it certainly tells me where you stand with your ethics and allows me the choice of retaining the relationship or being able to relinquish it without guilt. I live my life sincerely trying to be the best person I can be - kind, loving and generous - if you make that a weapon to be used against me, I consider it your loss. Some find it extremely refreshing, while others find it too confusing to work with, but I strongly feel that if I have been a positive influence in changing even one life while I am here, then I am successful. Besides, strangers are only strangers until that first encounter, SB, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?