Monday, August 21, 2006

 

August 21 comments


Hello Mark. you know you sound just like my son & daughter, they say Iam never in, I am also 84, & my son tells me I am out far more than he & his wife are, but if we give in,it means they have the job of looking after us !!( not my daughter 'cos she lives in Bermuda ) by the way has your putting improved you have never said whether my tip worked for you ! Cheers , bb U.K.
. . .
Hi - thanks again for reaching out to me. I really enjoyed your company at lunch even if you did try to choke with me laughter. Please remember to send me a picture of the house. I am very curious about it and the roof. For some reason I am considering Saskatchewan or the Arrow Lakes for a retreat. I would like more land, garden space and space for chickens plus the prices of land on Keats are skyrocketing. Hope your trip is productive. Dobie loved the smell of Gusta on me ... Cheers Dix, DB, Red Deer

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?