Thursday, August 17, 2006

 

August 17 Comments re: easy choice

...Well said!, CC, Calgary
. . .
Mark, can you please send me a recent photo of Gusta. I am enclosing a photo of my two little she-devils and myself at the cottage taken last week, LW, Mississauga
. . .
Regarding your comments about a Blackberry, I am an absolute convert to Blackberry, it has definitely made my life easier. I keep birthdays, anniversaries, contact info, follow ups to phone calls, to do lists, life goals; Mt Kilimanjaro 2008, quotes; “Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still – Proverb”, the word thank you in 30 different languages; Blagodarya, a list of my truly favourite web sites (just in case), my wife’s ring size, my shirt size, my glasses prescription, a list of “to do’s” every time I go away, on business or on pleasure – different lists!, account numbers, hints to passwords, the list goes on and on. I cannot speak highly enough about how invaluable my Blackberry is! I save everything to my computer. So if either device fails, I know I have a copy and can reinstall (it works, I’ve had two crashes in 4 years!) Get one, you will not look back, if you want tips and hints, call me! Regards, SB (yet another SB), Calgary
Mark, Tks for sending these to me. I enjoy reading them. Great take on what is really important, GvdB, Calgary
. . .
Speaking of "who you are" let me suggest that the picture appended to your musings does not do you justice, although I must admit that it does capture certain aspects (i.e. fun, adventurous, mischievous, etc.) of your personality! Besides, some of us want to follow the hair/no hair (facial that is) conundrum you surely face every morning when you look in the mirror. Time for an update?, KK, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?