Saturday, August 12, 2006

 

August 12 Comments

Hi there Mark. I am taking my son, Bryce, to see the movie at the Princess here in Edmonton tonight! Although there will not be great acting, since we are going to a documentary, I believe the film will fit all your other criteria. It is about crossword puzzles, focusing on the fellow at the New York Times who creates those tricky clues and patterns. How about that for an idea? And I am so glad you enjoyed your
birthday! , BS, Edmonton

RE: home on the range - Hey Mark. Thanks for the call the other day. The call was a surprise ... and yet, somehow, it doesn't surprise me. Anyway - I think that when you find the right place you will know it. It won't be something you have to think about or weigh against other options. It will grab you. You'll be taken. You'll take it. Cheers, safe travels, L.S., Calgary

Hi Mark, I'm not a football fan, but I do like watching games now and then, especially when I'm given tickets. My second "gift" ticket for tonight's game
against the mighty "Alouettes'... je te plumerai" has become available. They're good seats, so if you want to go to that instead of a movie, give me a shout ASAP, YB, Calgary

Man, it's busy in that head of yours. I'd like a rain check. Thanks, VJP, Dewinton

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?