Monday, July 24, 2006

 

July 24 Comments

Hey Mark, You were not very far away from me this weekend. I was visiting my sister in Shaunavon and was there to help her out at the Rodeo. You should have popped down for the dance, I know how much you enjoy dancing and country music .. haha Two of my younger sisters and myself were born in Eastend (20 miles from Shaunavon) but moved to Calgary when I was 5 (Eons ago) so imagine our surprise when my sister meets someone from Saskatchewan and moves to Shaunavon. It's a great farming community with lots of great people. My aunt still lives halfway between Shaunavon and Eastend so I enjoy going back to see her as well. You might want to check out Eastend as it is a cute little town located along the Whitemud River and it has it's own golf course too. It even has a Dinasaur museum. Hope you had as great a weekend as I did. Take care .., CC, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark – I have finally decided that there is just too much pap and pretence and not much thoughtful expression in the traditional media on the Alberta political scene. So I have decided to try and engage more citizens in the situation. Inspired by your Musings openness I have decided to be open and overt about what I see is going on and what could be done about it. There are some political bullies in our party – both elected and anointed - and they - like all bullies are best exposed and resisted openly. Blogs are such a freedom of expression for people and so democratic in that the reader gets to chose what, when and who they want to relate to. The centralization and control concentration of conglomerate convergent traditional media is no longer as curious or conscientious as it once was. They can return and I hope the do but I do not see that happening soon. So visit me from time to time at www.ken-chapman.blogspot.com . If you have any ideas, issues and insights that I can help with – please let me know., KC, Edmonton
. . .
It was good to see and hear from the person who is setting the world on fire with his writing. Future Musings will take on a different perspective. Create a great day!, SZ, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?