Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

July 18 Comments

Congrats on using an email service Mark. Should provide many happy returns., SB, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark, I have been reading your musings now for a couple of months and I like the way you think. I don't know who put me on the list to receive these, but like others, I am glad they did. I know what you mean about the wheat fields in Saskatchewan and watching the wheat sway back and forth. Actually just the other day I was telling someone about the very pleasant memories I have of doing this very thing. Very therapeutic and tranquil. Thanks for your thoughts. I was actually born in Swift Current many years ago and moved to Calgary with my parents many years ago. I am fortunate and have two beautiful children, a son and a daughter who live in Calgary. They are married and living wonderful lives with their children who I enjoy whenever I can. I am divorced and adjusting to all the new things that this brings however remembering that each new adventure has something I need to know., DT, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark, I realized I haven’t been receiving your daily musings since I got back from Holidays. Can you start me again? Thanks, DH, Calgary




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?