Monday, July 17, 2006

 

July 17 Comments

Thanks for the best musing yet. Opportunity and change are commonplace but we must be open to them. You comments reinforced a conversation I had with myself yesterday. Thanks for your wise words, I also live on Fish Creek Park and my solitude after busy days of selling real estate is walking my German Shepard in the park or going for a bike ride or fine tuning my roller blading. Life is wonderful! I really enjoy your musings. I wish I knew who put me on your list so that I could thank them personally. It must have been a client. Take care, MB, Calgary
. . .
Hi – Since being back in Alberta I have found watching the sky, day or night really interesting. Not sure how living on Keats with all the huge cedars will suit me after this. I just picked two buckets of raspberries and a pot of yellow beans for dinner. I think I am a farm girl at heart. What book of Allende’s did you get yesterdays quote from? I just discovered her last summer and really like her writing. I am reading Zorro for the second time right now., DB, Red Deer

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?