Sunday, July 16, 2006

 

July 16 Comments

my condolences to your father and yourself ..many losses for you both this year, SN, St. Paul
. . .
Mark, I absolutely loved your musing today! Always entertaining, sometimes infectious and today truly relatable. Being inspired to step outside the familiar boundaries for me has meant going through some unfortunate curve balls life has thrown me in my 37 yrs and surviving them. I would be a liar to say that I still don't feel "chicken" or reluctant on many an occasion to challenge myself in certain unfamiliar circumstances, but none the less I choose to live my life fiercely today, and that has required defining what I need or desire, and not settling for anything but that! I know the stickies on the wall...I get it Mark, and it really does assist to manifest change as well as clarity. I want to thank you for putting me on this musings list, and sharing your wonderful self with us daily. I adore you. Am I bad to want the whole chicken? CN, Okotoks
. . .
Since your off to SC, you'd best try Elmwood Golf & Country Club; it is (or, at least used to be) very nice. Also, there's a SK magazine, Prairie North, which has, in the last couple of editions, profiled some of the better courses - expect it's on line. Enjoy! Regards, SD, Devon
. . .
There is only one small step between enthusiasm and excessive optimism!, SC, Fort Smith

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?