Friday, July 14, 2006

 

July 14 Comments

Nice pic Mark … kind of you to share for all of those that haven't seen the face behind the musings. I'm in Kelowna … so busy it is almost stupid compared to the pace in Mexico. Can't believe my time here is almost half over … then the long drive back to PV. Keep on Musing! Sinceramente, TA, Kelowna
. . .
Hi Mark . . nice to meet you.. my names Caitlin, I’m 24 yrs old . . a friend of mine added me to your email list, Kinda neat to read about other peoples lives. I live in Langely, BC originally from Tsawwassen, I work at a golf club http://www.beachgrovegolf.com/ and have for the past 4 years. Schooling was in the works at the UBC Sauder School of Business except for a car accident that gave me a migraine for 9 weeks . . so I went on academic probation . . major athlete-golf, soccer, baseball, working out . . oh well.. so parka babe, tell me about her? Anyways just thought I’d introduce myself . . love readin' the daily's ... keep it up; attached a pic of my puppy, he’s a year and a half.. sittin’ beside me right now, 225lbs of pure love! his names Tyson, CC, Langley

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?