Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

July 11 Comments

Hi, I couldn’t figure out whether you meant type choice in women or type print in your musing. How are you doing? Enjoying the stampede festivities? I would really have liked to see Dale Auger’s work. I want to get his book for a little Cree girl I know in Northern Ontario. Life is quiet…. Lots of work and lots of laughs with the gals. My garden is astounding and I have my first sunflower in bloom today. Simple pleasures. This afternoon is Saskatoon berry picking along the river. Stay well, DB, Red Deer
. . .
Hey Mark. Thanks for the kind words. Yes, it’s true – far from perfect. I’ve given up trying… I’m far more fun this way. LS, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark, just dropped into your city for a few days, I used to call it "my town" but it seems that has changed for me. Thinking of selling my condo as it feels like it's time to put some roots down and living in Kelowna has the answer. Liked your upbeat musing today, cheers and may you enjoy may days golfing, just don't let it beat you, GNP, Kelowna

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?