Monday, June 26, 2006

 

June 26 Responses

Thanks for the blog, I enjoy many of them but can't deal with all the e-mails I get daily as it is so need to cut some out. Please delete me from your list. Thanks, GU, Calgary
. . .
suggest you be ready.. but not on guard ..for whatever life,a weekend or even a day may bring...just think if you are.. you just might like what you find, SN, St. Paul
. . .
Hi Mark: I am assuming this is where I would send a change of e-mail address to continue receiving your musings. I met you at the singles toastmasters the one evening I attended. It is not that I didn't enjoy it - just too much else got in the way. My life as a single has picked up considerably since those first shaky months. Life does go on! Keep on writing, JS, Cochrane

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?