Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

June 15 Responses

"only thing we have to fear is fear it's self" said FDR in his inaugural speech of 1933. I remember hearing those words in a history course many moons ago. Those words have stuck with me. I have come to understand that at least for me they mean this...don't let fear stop you from walking half way across the bridge to meet the stranger who has walked his/her half to meet you...don't let fear stop you from feeling a new feeling, exploring a new path - don't let fear of the unknown squash the desire to know, to share, to grow, SN, St. Paul
. . .
I just wanted to send a quick note of thanks for the chat and the free advice yesterday. It was much appreciated, especially knowing how busy you are. I hope one day soon I can take you for a coffee, SP, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark I dont know who put me on your list but I like your musing! I feel the same way about remaining open minded in life - when you are ready to learn life will teach you. Hope the rain stops soon , BV, Calgary
. . .
Ah-ha. Yes. It's like you're reading my mind these days and putting the jumbled into words... not quite, though... A Bernard Callebaut ice cream bar is not complete until it is coated in nuts. :) LS, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?