Tuesday, June 13, 2006

 

June 13 Responses

knowing..for me there is no greater gift that one human being can give to another... to remove the mask, take down the walls.. to say, here I am. I will let you know me. Thank you for the gift, SN, St. Paul
. . .
Great minds think alike…I too was listening to Don Quixote (Colm Wilkinson’s version). It struck me that like many romantics (not the soppy sentimental kind) you are on a quest; the kind of pursuit that seeks the important, not the urgent, behind (or beyond) the ordinary. It is a qualitative journey. The urge to discover, to conquer, but most of all to experience all that life has to offer is the basis for most of our great music, art and literature. So good luck my friend. I hope that your journey does not end in disillusionment (the saddest possible conclusion for a true romantic). , SB, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?