Monday, June 12, 2006

 

June 12 Responses

Of course one of the paradox's of a seeking life...is that tomorrow you will have a new yard stick to measure against, with all of the new experiences, new thoughts, new chemistry, new impacts, new information, new energy, new challenges, new sorrow, new fear and new faith in humanity....the big parade that we all want to be part of. Not all the time, but the best things in life, only happen when we are with others, helping, assisting, sharing, caring, loving and listening with. My advice is to keep seeking ....but just remember to 'ride the pony'. Keeping things together, and never panicking, allows good energy and clear thinking, SM, Comox/Calgary
. . .
Hey I didn’t notice that your sassy blind/braille sex comment was in the musings. I think that your responses to your musers may be even more interesting than your musings. Hope you are having a good day….. am wondering why at 1:00 I do not have my daily dose of thought provoking or at least provoking commentary. This morning I was asked if I was naughty or nice….. all I could answer is that I now make choices not responses and I am fully accountable for the outcomes. Odd, I got your musings around 4 today. I guess my computer is acting up. I look forward to reading your musings every day and when it feels like you read my mind I enjoy it even more. I have decided it’s the Leo connection and not some whacko parallel universe. Self responsibility is the life skill that I would choose to teach the world. Skip the world peace stuff. I also am now employed at Michener Center. I start on the 19th. Cheers, DB, Red Deer
. . .
retrieve any children's balls this morning? trace any smiles...., SN, St. Paul
. . .
It is obvious why you left out God. He doesn't even qualify for a capital G .Sounds like you are on you own. He knows you. You should get to know Him., MC, ?
. . .
"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield" (Tennyson, Ulysses - one of my favourite poems) Yup. Choices, energy, connections, discovering, being, seeing, doing, learning... life itself is a reason to be inspired. Thanks for this! LS, Calgary
. . .
I was worried..... I checked my e-mail first thing this morning and there was no musing!!! I was contemplating e-mailing other musing receivers because this is the first time I've not gotten it first thing in the morning. I was worried that maybe something happened. What a relief when it finally came just before noon. Whether you didn't send until then, or it was a computer glitch, anyway glad it came. I look forward to it each day. TB, Surrey, B.C.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?