Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 

May 9 Responses

Mark, I agree with DL below. Lots of us are quietly reading your musings - not saying much ourselves, but thoroughly enjoying what you have to say, also the other readers comments. Take care of yourself. LW, Mississauga
. . .
Thanks Mark for your musings. Happy for you that your readership is expanding nicely along. Could you please take me off the distribution list, KB, Calgary
. . .
Hello, I get your email to the same email twice. Can you please remove one ofthem? Also, can you please tell me who signed me up for this? Thanks, AP, Calgary
. . .
Hi – did you ever have the pleasure of apple pie and cinnamon ice cream. There used to be a place in Calgary back in the early 70’s that served it. I can’t remember the name but it was so good. I didn’t even like pie but I would indulge in that pie whenever the opportunity arouse. I liked your musings this morning. Cheers, DB, Red Deer
. . .
Hi Mark, Excellent musing - got me thinking because I'm wrestling with a similar question in my life righ tnow. I believe a BHAG should be a monument to one's existence here on earth, a legacy that makes the planet a better place for all... Are "little boxes full of ticky tacky" really worthy of being called a monument? (aren't they more like a cancer on the land...) Bonne journée de La Belle Province! - DG, Québec City

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?