Monday, May 08, 2006

 

May 8 Responses

Apple pie for breakfast is an even more balanced meal if you put cheese on it (warmed just a bit to soften), AIR, Calgary
. . .
I think apple pie is best when served with a nice sharp cheese – thereby adding another food group. It would make a fine breakfast, although pizza is still my favourite. Your musings are becoming a much enjoyed breakfast treat as well ... thank you, LC, Vancouver
. . .
Hello! This is unrelated to your musing today, but you are in the real estate business and I require the services of a lawyer to ensure my title transfer etc is all done properly for a condo I am buying. I do not have a lot of extra cash to spend on this so if you or anyone else can recommend an individual who can help a first time home buyer in Calgary, I would be grateful. The lawyer would ideally be centrally located and reasonably priced (I am riding my bike everywhere and selling my vehicles to cut down on costs) they are basically holding a mortgage cheque in their trust account until the title is transferred. Thanks!, SA, Calgary
. . .
Thanks for your investment in us, 4000 +. I hope you feel a ROI (which means "King" in French btw) from musings because you should. I'm sure many, like me, don't reciprocate daily but we certainly consider, reflect and chew on your eclectic thoughts. You reap what you sow and your garden is a lush, tropical rainforest., DL, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark, Please add the following to your email list – XXXX.COM Thanks, WA, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?