Sunday, May 07, 2006

 

May 7 Responses

Hi Mark, glad you had a good time anyway sans Neil but the whole why me? is well....Karma....you have been dealt the life you have for a reason. Maybe the reason is to inspire others with your words, the same way for example an artist inspires with a painting or an inventor providing something useful. I know since I have been reading musing I have stopped to smell the roses, counting my blessings for the first time in a while. Now, I don't know if it was only that but a small part of a series of events that have happened in my life that brought me here. Yes, I do believe it's Karma. JP Vancouver
. . .
What hereafter -hereafter? - this is IT! Sounds to me that you are doing just what you need and love to do and enjoying it. My naivety and curiosity prompts me to ask - what you mean about the lemon tree?, TP, Toronto
. . .
Mark, Three cheers for apple pie for breakfast. One of my favorite breakfasts is apple pie. Having suffered the abuse of friends and loved ones about this need, I did a little research. I learned that apple pie was invented as a staple breakfast food by the Quakers, somewhere near to Philadelphia. Also, despite the amount of lard or shortening that is required to make the pastry, chemical analysis of apple pie has revealed that the pie contains about half of the fat that is found is an equal amount of toast with butter and jam, or bagel with cream cheese, and of course far less than common breakfast foods such as bacon and eggs or pancakes. The more apples (and I like mine thick), the less fat. Also, as a pie baker, an apple pie will always be better if you use less sugar. I would be happy to dig up these sources if you, or others, guffaw at this suggestion, AK, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?