Saturday, May 06, 2006

 

May 6 Responses

Enjoyed your entry, like your mantra "because I can!" At least your enjoying your life, most people seem to take "life" for granted, myself included!, KG
. . .
Hey Mark, you might want to read "Breaking the Death Habit " - by Leonard Orr - founder of Rebirthing. What if you knew you had forever, would that take you out of this urgency? Just think - Life is inevitable. I Am alive now therefore my life urges are stronger than any death urge, TP, Toronto
. . .
ditto on the company, ditto on the movie, thanks!, DL
. . .
Just wanted to share with you this editorial cartoon from today's Edmonton Journal. I'm sorry that we cannot kick some Flames butt in the Battle of Alberta ... instead we will have to settle for just GLOATING .....!!!!! GO OILERS GO !!!!, KH, Edmonton

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?