Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

May 30 Responses

Man have you been waxing poetically, great metaphors!, DL, Calgary
. . .
Please remove me from your daily musings. My email is so busy that i just can't handle so much mail on a daily basis. Thank you., SMcD, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark. Looks like you have some admirers given the replies about shoes and cheese! As I may have mentioned before, I've been very in tune to the connections I've been making - how natural it can be, how they can change our realities - perhaps just for now, but maybe for always. I've been thinking about why people can't or don't connect as well, and how connections can be lost. BUT something amazing happened this weekend; I've made a stronger connection with myself! How interesting it will be to see what explorations, adventures, and creations come from this new path... And, how interesting it will be to see how my connections and relationships with others change, too. While I've known that our lives are our responsibility and only ours, to be honest, I've not lived my life that way. That's not okay! Taking responsibility might not be the easier way, but at least when I do something well, it's because I did it, and when I make a mistake, it is my mistake. Thank you for your words of wisdom. They seem to come always at the right time, as most things do, if we pay attention. LS, Calgary
. . .
Thanks for the donation to the MS Society Mark! I have a cousin, and several friends that suffer from this disease, so it means a lot to me when the MS Society receives some support. I am enjoying you musings these days. Keep up the good work. I wish you well with your golf game this summer. May all of your long putts go in, just like the short ones...., AK, Calgary
. . .
New computer now up and running - glad to reconnect with your musings, GD, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?