Monday, May 29, 2006

 

May 29 Respones

And just what did you find? Speaking of cheese and shoes, love it old and sharp to soft and creamy but never medium - this Leo cannot abide medium in anything. The coffee needs to be dark roast or French ,with real cream, or better yet made in a copper pot over an open brazier in a Bedouin tent with only a hint of sugar and the taste of cardamom. Shoes!! OMG – shoes - The bane of my existence and the reminder of many childhood scoldings by a mother who had a passion for them, who could never understand me and my distaste for them, nor I her love for them. I own few - they must be comfortable, well made and well taken care of. Maybe if I could find an old world shoemaker to craft them for me in the softest of leathers.. just might own more. BTW the ankle does look good in them, SN, St. Paul

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?