Sunday, May 28, 2006

 

May 28 Responses

Good thoughts Mark - very true - Taste in shoes – polished, matching, good repair – tells you a lot. Cheese - I have never tried a shopping for cheese date - interesting. My favorite is one on one is wandering around Inglewood or the antique stores in Nanton or Claresholm. Checking out old black and white photographs - with “there’s your Uncle Jack and Aunt Rosie”. A good test of humour and compatibility. Amazing how many of the old black and white photographs would fit in any family photo album. Cheers, TL, Calgary
. . .
So we are all snobs in some sense. Maybe about coffee (what rating does a single soy latte get me?) or shoes (where on the scale does a pair of Dansko sandals that have walked the Roman Forum place me?) or cheese (haven't met many that I don't like - does that make me a cheesy slut?) or trucks or gardens or, or, or... As I was told today - discriminate - Please! Have a preference, but for myself I want to remain reality based enough to see that preference does not mean one has good or bad taste - just try selling caviar in kindergarten, CCH, Chimacum
. . .
How funny. Once again you have brought a huge smile to my face. Personally I don’t think there is a cheese I don’t like and I am quite picky about what I eat what with. For example Cambazola with pears and fresh bagettes - yummy. I have a question regarding shoes. How do you feel about orange crocs? These are my current favorite shoes. Red Deer doesn’t have much choice. I am in need of a trip to Europe - now that is shoe shopping. Hope you are having a fun weekend. Cheers, DB, Red Deer
. . .
Ouch! Seems we have moved from musing to another place. And yes taste matters but what's with cheese thing. You can't even tell which ones are smelly! Now shoes on the other hand you know about. Perhaps read some of SB's points from yesterday's responses again and remember chemistry may hit you (or not) but determining compatibility is a process – SC, Fort Smith
. . .
Oh my goodness Mark!! Maybe we shouldn't try to meet for coffee eventually. A shoe fetish!! I would go barefoot all the time if I could, my only criteria for shoes is how quickly and easily I can get them on and off! As for cheese, Old cheddar, stilton blue, german butter, edam, gouda, cheeze whiz but only on bagels. I'm afraid you might just think I am just weird and I will end up in your musings as a swing and a miss. Have a great day and keep writing, NB, Airdrie
. . .
RE: too much - May 27; Ahh, Banff...always worth the trip. But Melissa Misteak? ....you must have lucked out, since I've always found it to be a 'mistake' at best. Cheers, DM, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?