Friday, May 26, 2006

 

May 26 Responses

Well, based on your comments about Gusta’s likes and dislikes, I am happy that Gusta considers me a good person! Have a great weekend – and wear your rubbers! , AW
. . .
Hi Mark! I can relate to the rain, warm rain today which is a far cry from the cold rain of our 'almost' always lousy Victoria Day weekends! Seems it matters not if I'm living in Alberta or Ontario! I thought I'd comment on your musing today as I've often said, pay attention to children and dogs as they have a built in radar when it comes to people. If you watch they will tell who is a good person and who you should be leery of. We seem to lose that ability as adults in a world where we seek to be accepted. The gut feel that says, na ah, stay away, not a good match for you, or not a good person. An excellent book, at least as far as I have read is a book written by the same author that wrote "The Tipping Point", called "Blink" speaks to that intuitive sense some seem to have and others do not...a good read so far. Have a great time in Banff! I miss Alberta!, KL, Kitchener
. . .
So I do wonder (as some might) what category I fit into or dare I ask? From our last correspondence, I could take this a lot of ways ….. hummmm … or am I just thinking too much. Deadly business for a dreary Friday morning. I am certainly jealous of you today. I grew up in Canmore, when it was just a gas stoping ground. Boy I sure do miss the mountains!! Have a fabulous weekend! DDB, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?