Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

May 25 Responses

Manage expectations… That’s what life seems to boil down to. Disappointment is a result of people/events/circumstances not matching our expectations. So enjoy the visit; manage your expectations! I wish for you…the beautiful enduring, SB, Calgary
. . .
Your musings for the next 5 days should be VERY interesting.......... but ouch, the optimistic guy comment......... you sound like a snob. Maybe it just came out wrong. I wonder what HER musings are today....... Do you consider yourself the 'best', and I wonder if she wants better than that? Pretty high expectations. Are you setting yourself up for failure? just wondering........ but hope all goes well, really well. Have fun., SM, Calgary
. . .
Mark, I have never responded to a musing before, but having just endured threedays at our lake property with houseguests, I laughed out loud and had to writeto say "hooray"! You nailed my sentiments. Have a great day., KR, Calgary
. . .
Your musing today inspired me to drop you a note before I am off for a golf game. I often had thoughts of naming my spare bedrooms and depending on the day, my mood, the company --interesting themes would come to mind. The day after which included cleaning and polishing would always make me settle for "Non Resident Room"., GNP, Kelowna
. . .
Thanks Mark for the reminder to send in my donation for the MS Society Bike tour – done – I hope others will follow suit for this great cause – Thank you. JF Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark, Wanted to say thank you for your musings- it is always a nice moment in my day when I take a break, read through it and spend a moment reflecting, SM-B, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?