Saturday, May 20, 2006

 

May 20 Responses

Wow spiffy new look. I also gave a push ..it seemed like a good idea to me also.. guess some prefer the rut more than what they say they want. Have a good one., SN, St. Paul
. . .
Regarding "It seemed like a good idea at the time" I've been thinking quite a bit lately about "Help" ...when is it appropriate to step in on someone who obviously needs help - when is it intrusive? I know you'll say "use your best judgment" but then your best judgment is often disregarded or even seen as negative or bullying. So yes, I though long and hard this last time before insisting on helping. Thank God I did. So this is what I have come up with as an answer to that question "Do I offer help?" Yes, I can stand a rejection or two now that I know what a blessing my help can be when it is truly needed, CCH, Chimacum
. . .
Hey Mark??..who are you anyways???.., JM, Edmonton
. . .
I like the change in colors and increased font size. Cheers, DL, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?