Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

May 18 Responses

Mark, I like all your sides. I do not always agree on everything that you write about; but I think that you have every right to feel the way you do. We own our feelings; they belong to us. You don't seem to bark at people who differ; only those that are rude to you, and they damn well deserve it. No excuse for being rude to anyone; I think we should all just stop that. To me you sound like an amazing guy and I think some snazzy lady in Calgary should snap you up and start living a very happy life. Just think she would also get to have Gusta in her world. Cheers! , LW. Mississauga
. . .
Good Morning Mark, Just finalized plans for a cooking holiday to Tuscany for a friend and myself. His last read is the back of a Stouffers box, I think he rents a chair at his favourite golf and country club so this will prove interesting. I am slowly trying to master my golf game, someday, I will meet with success. Just bought another lot, gonna build me another house, need something to do! Recieved two silver awards for the last home, there is that gold out there ---waiting patiently.......GP, Kelowna
. . .
I enjoy reading your musings every morning and what a great start to my mornings! I have been meaning to write to you for some time now but I always put it off. I was diagnosed with Progressive MS about a year ago and your musings on April 21 about David and your musings regarding meetings about barrier free issues finally prompted me to write you. I haven't found much help with issues surrounding MS so it is always good to hear about something. To date, I refuse to give in to symptoms but I don't know how long this will be possible. I am very interested in being a voice for the disabled as I have found out I am up against so many things. There are lots of people available to help but when it comes down to receiving a benefit it is not available! Will I just be another voice that does not get anything back?? Look forward to hearing from you, JF , Calgary
. . .
Re: note from SO from Phoenix . . Hi … what a good idea, getting your musers together… not sure about all 5000 but….. Mark’s Muser’s Conference or Play Time, whatever suits. Pretty sure it would be a blast and what a project for you….. I am grateful it’s cooler today. Not a lot of sleep last night due to panting dog in front of the window. Must water my flowers and go shopping. Yuck I need panty hose for a job interview… Bah. , DB, Red Deer
. . .
Hi, glad you had a good time at your pot luck. The weather here has been fantastic. Hope it continues into next week so we can enjoy it then as well. Of course we probably won't be spending too much time outdoors...smile.. Do you drink coffee? Would you be offended if I brought my own? I'm kind of a coffee nut. Maybe I could bring some Kona to remind you of Maui. Have a great day m, Hugs, JO, Langley

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?