Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

May 17 Responses

It was over 30 degrees in NW Calgary at supper time yesterday. What agreat day, AK, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark, Speaking of mentors, although there have been many, the one that comes to mind early on in my life was my Junior high english Lit teacher. A man by the name of Jack Hodgins. He was and is a prominent figure in my life. At the time, his students were not aware that he would go on to become a famous writer of many books. To me as a young teenager, he seemed very special and the first teacher I really took notice of, amazing presence. It is people like him that come into your life with a wealth of virtue and wisdom that help to shape our lives and become who we are. For the smartest people I know are people who are good listeners, JP Vancouver
. . .
You might want to talk to JJ about his experience with coaching...JF
. . .
Hey Mark...In response to the circumstantial stimuli, as we all might feel from time to time or on a daily basis, I have come across a great book which circumvents the circumstances that I would greatly recommend. "The Path of Least Resistance" by Robert Fritz might just entice your senses to do something outside the norm...enjoy., DJ, Calgary
. . .
You sound like a thoughtful and amusing chap and it would be splendid if all 5000 listeners could meet someplace special and enjoy each other's time. Cheers, SO, Phoenix
. . .
Hi Mark. It's as if you wrote this for me. Thanks. It's a keeper. :)Enjoy the weather. Find some time for golf. L.S., Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?