Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 

May 16 Responses

Hello, I appreciate your mails, but alas have no time to read them. Respectfully, I request my address be removed from your list. Best, EH, ?
. . .
Hey Mark, What you need is a multi tasking woman to help you out ! If I wasn't trying to sort out my own piles, I'd offer to help you. Enjoy this fantastic weather ! We should be golfing ! Have a great day ! CCC, CalgaryP.S. AW , for me it was the sax player but no cruises ended up in my future. haha Sounds like you had a fab time, can't wait to hear more.
. . .
RE: the moon is in the Seventh House - 37 years ago - 1969 - my beautiful daughter was born - and I took her father to see "Hair" at The Moulin Rouge in Hollywood. I have always loved "The Age of Aquarius" and sing along whenever I hear it; no oneappreciates my voice, but I do! LBK, Palm Desert
. . .
Hi – you sound so busy. Somehow your musing brought to my attention that I am in a state of limbo. Good or Bad who’s to say. I planted a whole bunch of sunflowers in the past week and I think the birds ate the seeds, at least they are very busy in the areas in which I planted. Time will tell. I seem to be in a place that those sunflowers and my raspberries are more important than work/deals/money. What is happening to me? I fear a park bench in my future as my retirement home if I don’t get motivated. Why don’t you plant up a bunch of containers of flowers for your patio. It would be lovely and very relaxing for you. , DB, Red Deer

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?