Friday, May 12, 2006

 

May 12 Responses

Mark, I couldn't resist responding to where were you in '69? I was on my "Grand Tour" of Europe with an Aquarian, a Leo and me a Pisces. Most of the fellow travellers were heading for the Marakesh Express but we chose the Ibizian isles instead and ended up in Formentera for a month. It was indeed the Age of Aquarius! I had no idea that 37 years later I would be thinking of investing in a personal RRSP!EC, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark - I remember the "Age of Aquarius" song very well – hard to believe it was 37 years ago. Where was I - an 18 year old living in the UK, working in an office, going out on week-ends by coach to go dancing in Bolton or Blackpool (for a change of scenery). Did any other musers go on these trips? Happy Memories - didn't realize then that one day I would be living in Canada! Have a great weekend and thanks for your musings, really brightens up my day – IS
. . .
Hi Mark, "love will steer the stars" great lyrics.....another side to Mark....I'm liking it..., JP Vancouver
. . .
Good Morning, John Kabat Zin was on CBC Ideas last night ….. as you know I have become hooked on CBC in the evening. He is a very interesting man …. A doctor with heart and soul. He was talking about being in the moment ….. mindful of what is happening in the here and now around us. Since starting to read your musings I sensed that you were more that way than the goal oriented way….. except maybe for….. getting some. Being mindful has become my preferred way of being in the world. Hope you have had a good week. Mom got her cataract removed, so I have been playing nurse. I also planted the garden, will finish it today in time for the full moon tomorrow. I am praying for a gentle warm rain. , Cheers DB, Calgary
. . .
I was in the grade nine choir singing this very song, in the soprano section, it's a tough one to sing. I've never forgotten the words, it's a nice memory., DL, CalgaryHi Mark, Can you please remove XXXXX@YYY.COM from your musing distribution. I will still receive it on my home email :) Thank you.., DH, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?