Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

May 11 Responses

Hi Mark! Somehow, you have merged me back onto this list as I was removedfrom it previously. I have little time for my own musings let alone thoseof all others. Please remove me again but if world peace and hunger areever solved in the musings, I would love to hear about that! Cheers, KL, Calgary
. . .
Please remove me from your mail list. I am off on an extended holiday. We are off on our sailboat to the Caribbean. Thanks for all the wonderful thoughts, JS, Calgary
. . .
Orson Welles once said "We are born alone, we live alone and we die alone" I think I was in my thirties when I heard him say it. At the time the way I interpreted it was ...hmmm...cynical approach to life...but as I grew older I had a sudden realization that what he was saying was, we only answer to ourselves and the way we conduct our lives is up to us, good or bad, it's not about being alone because we all need social interaction but the way others see us will be the way we see ourselves. It's interesting how bits of wisdom and quotes are interpreted in space and time.....JP, Vancouver
. . .
Thx. for your daily musing emails. As I have time constraints, I would like to discontinue receiving these until further notice. Wish you well in the future., FD, ?
. . .
Keep at it Mark. I see your distribution is over 5,000 now. Many of us don't respond - perhaps we're not ready to have our ideas thrown out so widely... but we read. I look forward to your musings and read them everyday. Also, I took your suggestion and read "Man's Search for Meaning". Attitude is everything. Still seeking clarity. It will come. Be well!, L.S., Calgary
. . .
'When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.' – Confucius . . This is a particularly appropriate quote today considering the government's announcement with regard to Kyoto. WH, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?