Friday, May 12, 2006

 

Friday May 12, 2006 - Year 4, Day 53 - the moon is in the seventh house

9C/48F sunny in south Calgary . . Gusta has boundless energy –she’s been eating like a horse [OK, a small pony] . .anyway I was hard pressed to keep up

way too long; nearly a year I think since I’ve lunched with Loraine [LL]; today’s the day –I’m looking forward to hear about her many travels including being proposed to on the Great Wall of China – apparently her yes was a foregone conclusion; happy for my friend, so deserving of the happiness she’s found with Glen

coincidences ..or maybe just my observations of them increasing since reading Chopra’s ‘The Spontaneous Fulfillment Of Desire’ . . seem to be in abundance already this morning .. but that’s a story for another day

age of Aquarius - that 5th Dimension tune running through my head this morning for some reason - the dawning of the age of Aquarius; I have no memory for lyrics or talent to sing out loud, but chorus & tune are buzzing in my non-musical head – so I googled them:

When the moon is in the Seventh House And Jupiter aligns with Mars Then peace will guide the planets And love will steer the stars This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius The Age of Aquarius Aquarius! Aquarius! Harmony and understanding Sympathy and trust abounding No more falsehoods or derisions Golden living dreams of visions Mystic crystal revelation And the mind's true liberation Aquarius! Aquarius! I rose VERY early this morning – pre-dawning for sure & got working on my DRAFT ‘sample column’ for Alberta Venture Magazine; amazing how fast a couple of hours flew

flew by . . like the 37 years since I heard first heard that tune in 1969 have flown by

where were you 37 years ago ?

I had no vision of my future then; I had, at best, a vision of the 12 months ahead of me [things turned out very differently]

that bothered me, because I felt I should have a longer term view, longer term plans

today I have lots of long term plans, but my vision is another matter . . all short term & subject to changes . . lots of changes . . lots of influences on change

my vision is of here & now, today, right now – a vision of who I am & how I am & how I want to be

at best, maybe I can see 12 weeks into my future

or, realistically, maybe only 12 days . . .

only 12 days or maybe 13 . . but not long

I’ll be happy with – harmony and understanding, sympathy and trust abounding

Mark 342,684

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?