Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

Wednesday April 19, 2006 - Year 4, Day 30 - tripping

-5C/28F, calm, pre-sunrise haze on horizon; Gusta romps unaware that tomorrow she’ll be romping at the Country Club Pet Resort . . while I realize I’ll be walking tomorrow without her for the first time since I got her

the wonder pooch must be wondering about me . . absent-minded & frenetic . . it seems I do as much work to prepare for a 10 day holiday as I would for a 10 week one . . hmmm . . there’s a thought

trip planning complete, my pre-trip work load diminishing but some things will be better left to mature & ripen an extra 10 days !

2 sleeps to go . . the challenge to eat every perishable item before I go; odd then I’ll be having salmon, kiwi fruit, blackberry & asparagus sandwiches with corn chowder soup. . but I’ll have to go out to buy bread which will ruin my plan

‘The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.’ – Henry Boye

gotta run to a meeting . .

happy birthday to JP . .

Mark
342,236

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?