Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 

Wednesday April 12, 2006 Year 4, Day 23 - ½ my brain

-1C/30F, calm, clear sky, sun rising blaze of colour; we walked around the lagoon . . now reduced to two puddle shapes, finally devoid of ice remnants; Gusta seems to be short on appetite, long on energy . . she eats [or trys to] everything in site when we walk – I think she ate something that disagrees with her

my thoughts divided this morning – ½ my brain focused on a very significant exciting new project, ½ my brain focused on deals in progress, ½ my brain focused on current business prospects, ½ my brain focused on Maui . . . , ½ my brain focused on adventure, ½ my brain focused on the pile of things I MUST do before I go away, ½ my brain focused on a client’s branding future, ½ my brain focused on building a new business, ½ my brain focused on getting myself from ‘stuck’ to ‘in gear’ on my book manuscript, ½ my brain focused on the weekend = 5 brains

5 . . that’s odd . . some people say I have 2

can’t imagine how I could get through my day with only 1

work calls . . must answer . .

Mark
342,404

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?