Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

Tuesday April 18, 2006 - Year 4, Day 29 - about timing

2C/36F, glorious sunny morning [high temp today in Maui will be 80F] . . lots of evidence along our path, but no critter sightings

yesterday was a great mix; a celebratory lunch with happy clients & meetings with two new clients + revisiting an old prospect . . I was expecting, yet again, a resounding NO

NO has turned to ‘NOT THAT WAY, how about this way?’

sometimes a seed planted, watered from time to time is just waiting for ground to be fertile, sometimes it is about money, sometimes it is about location, sometimes about mood

always, it is about timing

it seems that each time I simplify or attempt to simplify certain things in my life, the solutions are complex than before & with that comes a whole new pile of fun; a worthy project is at hand, worth every ounce of energy & creativity I know how to muster . . . my colleagues & co-conspirators from previous projects will find a tug at their elbow soon; each time I pursue new challenging projects, the solutions are easier to find, the solutions are more elegant, the obstacles seem to be smaller . . or at least easier to climb

trip planning & clearing my desk & frenetically winding up some things is driving me a little bit crazy …but I will survive

about timing - 3 sleeps till Maui bound

anudder ‘ting:
anonymous response from one of you yesterday via the blog would suggest intolerance of someone expressing an opinion they differ with; while I don’t quarrel with your view or chronology, I wonder about someone not brave enough to identify themselves; if your view is right for you, it is right; my view, though different, is right for me - case closed !

Mark
342,260

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?