Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

Sunday April 9, 2006 - Year 4, Day 20 - Indian time

6C/41F, overcast, Gusta sniffing happily in the wet from a big rain overnight; no beach in site, no sound of waves crashing or flowers blooming . . 12 sleeps till I am Maui-bound; 12 days to mend a sniffle & ‘cure’ my left foot

movie recommendation:
PM & I went to see the World’s Fastest Indian last night; incredible true story worth every penny of a full price ticket – more than any other thing lately it has reinforced for me the joy of stress & risk & hard work & chasing dreams

it’s not about a single thing that is unrealistic for any of us; the motorcycle is an incredible metaphor, so is Burt Munro

AW & I are doing our first round of golf for the year this morning

. . must go now, white dimpled ball awaits

Mark
342,476

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?