Saturday, April 15, 2006

 

Saturday April 15, 2006 - Year 4, Day 16 - tasty delights ahead

1C/34F, sunny & quiet . . the drunks walking by my door @ 4 AM & the geese honking @ 6 AM have gone silent . . much muck exploring means Gusta needs a bath

pooch boarding arrangements made [thanks for all the advice] & errands await

MUCH to get done . . before I go . . MUCH to get done before Monday . .

I need process, instinct & creativity to mix . . . I need a tasty blend-ed result

I need them to; as I work on a challenge, as I write it all down & sort the real issues from the apparent ones . . I’m thinking I should employ yellow sticky notes

to help my plodding + process + procedure + policy . . . effective, but boring – I wonder which elements really bring out the most elegant solution?

tic toc . . , c’mon pooch, lets go

6 sleeps till Maui . . ooh-ha . . . tasty delights ahead

Mark
342,332

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?