Monday, April 17, 2006

 

Monday April 17, 2006 - Year 4, Day 28 - e-motion

-1C/30F, overcast & steady breeze, arch of light in the east, arch of Chinook in the west . . a quick quiet walk/jog; foot seems well prepared for my upcoming golf trip . . dog is unaware she is going on a country club vacation too

just as objects in motion tend to stay in motion, people in motion stay in motion too

thanks to the internet much of that will be e-motion this week

e-motion is great . . now if I could just shuffle paper, think & move at internet speed

frenetic pace of ‘getting ready to get away’ arrived; 4 days to fetch & carry & run & do & finish things amid starting some new files two

of writing & phoning & meetings too; a time when I do two weeks work in 4 days

beam me up Scotty . . I need some of that warp speed stuff

4 sleeps to go . .

Mark
342,284

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?