Friday, April 07, 2006

 

April 7 Responses

Hey! Look, I'm commenting! I've been thinking a lot about this topic lately as I think about re-entering the dating world, and I believe that every person we meet is someone we can learn from and/or someone we can rub off on. If their view of the world is completely contrary to our own, their beliefs and opinions have value and there is always something we can learn, we just need to look for it. So many interesting people inhabit this world and each one has something to contribute, even if they don't know it yet. Just my two sense :) Have a wonderful day! Love CK, Edmonton
. . .
Mark, Thanks for your kind note yesterday. When I received it I was preparing to return home from my Mother's funeral, and had some quiet time to contemplate life - and muse - and thank God for my sweet Mother and for kind friends (like you). You couldn't have known it when you wrote it, but at the exact instant on Wednesday morning when you sent out the "it gets better" musing I was sitting in her funeral service. Of course I didn't read it until later that day, but it brought a smile to my heart, and reminded me that life goes on - and it gets better! Thanks, KK, Calgary
. . .
Gosh, now I'm dying to know what "really weird" is and what could disturb a fairly free thinker like you. Hmmmm. cch, Chimacum Washington

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?