Saturday, April 15, 2006

 

April 15 Responses

Came in here with my tea (Olong with ginseng) to work on this weeks presentation I have and see that you are down to counting sleeps until you leave. I have been doing that since I booked my flight overseas early last October. (good price then) Set up a program in Excel with birthday countdowns, so did one for my trip to Taiwan. Have been there before but this time I will spend 5 weeks with the most wonderful person in the world. While I think of it, I am not sure when you will return but starting April 30 until June 5 I will ask you to take me off your email fanouts. Thank you. Boarding of a dog I do not have to worry about that here on my acreage. All have gone to doggie heaven and I am not in a hurry to get another. The cats to have gone from here, one in the motor compartment of my truck and when I stopped she left in hurry scared out of her witts, the other does not wish to stay here now so went to the neighbors but visits occasionally. Still there are other visitors who do a good job mousing. You have a great holiday Mark and I will do some smithing of the presentation as there are 50 PHI's I wish to impress on Wednesday and Thursday of next week, BGM, Edmonton area

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?