Friday, April 14, 2006

 

April 14 Responses

Hey Mark, this is to reply to SK in London re: the dog . . . What does your heart say?? Can you teach her to go in a crate ( a large kennel with lots of room) while you are gone. My guess is if she was a racing dog she should be comfortable with a kennel. My dogs love their kennels. Give her treats and chewys and toys to keep her happy while you are gone and leave the radio on. Maybe a neighbor can check on her during the day??? What are the dog's options if you say no? Listen to your heart (gut), if you feel strongly enough that this is the companion for you then the rest will work itself out. Give her a hug for me. NB, Airdrie
. . .
yo - i think i'm on the list a few times...., TW, Chicago
. . .
Hey Mark I like that real estate stuff/reference - it's nice when you can directly relate a little bit here and there to what you say - I have a giant schnauzer "dog" - what a guy - he's a handful!!!!!! I enjoy the peaceful/easiness of your messages - I also can relate to that - although golf season begins here in Caledon in a few days and then, the intensity begins and ends in November - but I love it!!!!! Cheers for now, DH, Caledon Ontario

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?