Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

April 13 Responses

Your musing today reminded me of quote by T.S. Eliot. ‘We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.’ T. S. Eliot, Little Gidding Thanks, JL, Calgary
. . .
Thank you for sending me these insightful messages ., BS, Calgary
. . .
Hi Mark; In looking forward at that which one is supposed to do, one can either be focused or aimless, so to speak. In any case, the former is a definite direction, whereas that latter leads to more confusion and frustration. It seems to me that "your vision, is your future...." One can decide which way shall I go, how much will I do, how long will I do my vision.... Mark Victor Hansen et al have an excellent book, textbook really, called "Focus...." One needs a vision; do some "visioneering." The right place is "in your vision...." You can do anything you dare to dream. Dream, believe, achieve.... Cheers, LK
. . .
Hiya Mark, I've been out with my new dog walking and thinking too. Well, I say she's our dog but we have her on a week's trial period as she is already a matureracing dog who has never been a family pet and she is unusually big and strong. Can we really cope? I think we've already taught her not to sit on the sofa or grab food, she doesn't poop indoors and she's not at all aggressive. But she's HUGE and Ican't just spontaneously run out on my own for half an hour without worrying about her. How will we manage in the winter when I'm out at work all day? We have till Tuesday to make up our minds. I can see the benefit of having to get up 40 mins earlier every day to feed and walk the dog but what if I'm delayed at work at the end of the day? Is it fair on her? Sometimes my son has football practice after school and can't get home early either. This is what's making me feel it might not be a good idea to go through with it. It's easy now during the Easter break but what about next week? I'll throw this question to the floor. SK, London

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?