Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

April 11 Responses

Hi Mark, Although I've loved your messages, I do need to ask you to remove me from your list. Thanks for all the "deep thoughts" Cheers, SM, Calgary
. . .
I know that you probably already have a lovely place for Gusta to sleep...or even a nice person to come to your house to stay with her while you are away...but if you are ever looking for a kennel to take her I used to work there and still take my dog, friend's dogs, etc. to the "Country Club Pet Resort and Memorial Park" near Langdon AB...about 14 kms east on 22X. When I am driving there with my dog she begins toget really really excited, (dog park, or someone coming home excited - you know it is a good thing). She has such a good time she comes home after and sleeps for two days. When we go on vacation, she goes on vacation too!, SA, Calgary
. . .
AH! I had this same experience today while facilitating a strategic planning workshop for a group.............. and another group last week! So much achieved in the course of one day!, ry, Onoway
. . .
Hi Mark; Give Gusta a tickle for me.....and you too. Bebe :), Calgary
. . .
Thanks for suggesting going to the Worlds Fastest Indian last weekend. That was the best movie I've seen in years! Great restaurant as well. I left info I was going to forward you at work .Cheers, PM, Calgary

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?