Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 

Wednesday Mar. 8, 2006 - Year 3, Day 352 – flirtations

-5C/23F, clear, light westerly warm breeze, a block long limp this morning; foot feels better & dog appreciates a chance to get a little more exercise than the last few days

thanks & nice seats . . AW had tickets for the hockey game last night; Flames failed to combust sufficiently, but we had a nice time anyway

‘There are times not to flirt. When you're sick. When you're with children. When you're on the witness stand.’ – Joyce Jillson

I flirt with ideas, I flirt with words, I flirt with women

I flirt with women about ideas, I do it with words

looking back, there are times I’ve flirted with disaster, flirted with danger, flirted with risk

now I think I flirt with opportunity, flirt with imagination, flirt with gusto

‘No matter how happily a woman may be married, it always pleases her to discover that there is a nice man who wishes she were not.’ – H. L. Mencken

I flirt with life & it flirts right back

my morning is at risk of running away with me already; phone, fax & email have intervened in an otherwise tranquil early morning . . tic toc

Mark
342,344

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?